- Facilitating Legislative and Administrative Reforms in Agriculture Marketing by Leveraging the Competition Commission of India (co-author)
The Firm and its Partners have been the legal advisor on teams that have worked on several policy areas. A few illustrative examples are as follows:
- Developing a Regulatory Framework for Municipal Borrowing in India, Report of the World Bank.
- Urban Infrastructure in India,Report of the FICCI Committee submitted to the Ministry of Urban Development
- Guidance Note on Municipal Waste Management on a Regional Basis, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- National Food Security Bill: Challenges and Options: Discussion Paper for the Commission of Agricultural Costs and Prices.