EU CBAM: Preparing for Compliance
Date: 5th September, 2023
Time: 18:30 – 19:30 (1ST) / 15:00 -16:00(CET) / 09:00-10:00 (EST)
Reporting obligations under the EU’s Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM) starts on October 1, 2023.
This webinar is designed to:
- Provide you with a comprehensive understanding of CBAM’s implementation.
- Equip you with actionable insights to ensure compliance.
- Navigate the evolving regulatory landscape more effectively.
Who should Join
Government officers, Trade experts, Industry and export bodies, with specific interest in the sectors of Steel, Aluminium, Cement, Fertilizer, and Hydrogen, whether or not exporting to the EU.
Overview of the Webinar
- Introduction to Carbon Border Adjustment Measures (CBAM)
- Understanding the legal issues
- Understanding its impact on production and exports and imports of a firm
- Steps to Navigate CBAM Successfully
- Q&A Session